At Christian Life Academy, each person called to serve our children and families - faculty, staff and administration - embraces that we are a Christ-centered ministry and an academically-excellent educational institution. Those who serve here, and earn their living by following the call that has been placed on their hearts to impact the Kingdom for God’s glory, strive for excellence day-in and day-out. We understand that we are not only serving students and families, but our Lord, Jesus Christ, everyday.
Impacting the Kingdom occurs in many different ways and is demonstrated in all positions at CLA. Being part of the Christian Life Academy mission is to develop students with a heart for God - which produces rewards that are immeasurable. Do you have a desire to serve in a school with a strong Biblical foundation and excellent academics? Do you feel a calling to impact our community and ultimately, our world, for the Kingdom of God? If so, we invite you to consider employment with Christian Life Academy. We look forward to the opportunity to discuss possibilities with you.
1. Applicants must have a professed relationship with Christ and regularly attend church;
2. To be hired in the Elementary school, you must hold a teaching certificate in Elementary or Middle Grades Education;
3. To be hired in the Secondary school, you must:
- have a degree in the subject in which you are seeking to teach;
- AND have at least twelve hours of undergraduate or graduate credit hours in Education or be in the process of attaining this requirement. The 12 hour requirement must be completed within the first two years of employment;
- OR be certified in the area in which you are seeking to teach.
Christian Life Academy
attn. Linda Burley
2037 Quail Dr.
Baton Rouge, LA 70808